Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Eats




So I have been lacking on the posts for a little while...oops! 
Quick update: in the past few weeks I ran my first 10k race. To see proof that I actually did it click here to see photos during the race and me crossing the finish line (yeah that's me the cheesy crossing tandem with my partner). AND I shot my first wedding. Hands down the wedding was more physically demanding but I was lucky enough to have two fantastic families and a beautiful bride which made for a truly lovely day. I will be posting some images soon. 

To feed you photo appetite here is what I had for dinner last night. A little salt and pepper shrimp with lime.

Confession: there are only 3 shrimp in the image but there were about another 5 in the pan that I wolfed down...


No comments:

Post a Comment